Our Benefits Include
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- 401K with company match
- Health/medical insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Prescription coverage
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Continuing Education programs
- Annual bonus available
- Company trucks
- Job security
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
(Note: It is important to keep in mind that the list of duties and job responsibilities stated below is intended to provide a general outline and is in no way intended to be all inclusive or exclusive. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of this position at any time.)
- Assembles equipment, tools and materials needed to begin and complete service requests.
- Tracks and documents material and equipment usage on jobs to be sure inventory levels are maintained and equipment and tools have been gathered and placed back on service vehicle.
- Assists lead technician in completing service requests.
- May transport and organize materials and tools to/on job site as instructed.
- Assists in the installation, repair and maintenance or water, gas and sewer systems.
- May be required to test for leaks in newly installed or repaired systems.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
Minimum Education, Training & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Related experience and/or advanced training preferred
- Continuing education required (enrollment in a 4/5 year plumbing trade program through PHCC)