Nixco Plumbing Inc. is seeking an independent and organized problem-solving Administrative Support Specialist to join the administrative team at their Mason, Ohio office! This role will be supporting the Vice President of Marketing & Operations by assisting with general office services, customer engagement, customer service requests, dispatch, filing, and data entry. They will also be working with the rest of the administrative staff to ensure that company goals and objectives are met. Why Nixco? Nixco Plumbing Inc. has been serving the Greater Cincinnati area for over 40 years as the leading plumbing company in the industry! With integrity and reliability motivating us each day, we aim to provide our customers with only premium services. Our team firmly stands by the S.E.R.V.E. principles: Set the appointment, Evaluate situation and entire home at no additional cost, Recap the situation and provide professional advice, Verify the pricing offered, and Engage on the project.
Download Employment ApplicationNixco Plumbing Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Answer incoming calls by the second ring and route to the appropriate person.
- Schedule service calls as directed using the script that is provided; then input complete and correct service information.
- Accurately enter customer information into our database system.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, or chat.
- Have an aptitude/desire for learning new software, systems and processes.
- Match Invoices to purchase orders and ensure proper approvals are obtained.
- Enter Invoices into the company’s accounting system.
- Maintain Accurate and up-to-date records for all vendors.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to help the company reach its goals and objectives.
- Be Professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Develop a Minimal knowledge of plumbing to best match customers with the right service they need.
- At least 1-3 years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- Proficient in using computers and software applications
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Highly motivated and driven
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices and the plumbing industry
- Employer-paid Health Insurance
- 401k Opportunity with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities