At Nixco Plumbing Inc., we provide plumbing services for those residing in Maineville. If you have questions or concerns about your plumbing system, consult with us and we can dispatch a technician out to you to help. Allow us to become your reliable Maineville plumber.
Read why everyone in Maineville is choosing us in our customer reviews!
When Will You Know You Have a Water Leak?
It's not always easy to spot a water leak in your home, but it's important to find them and have them taken care of as soon as possible. Water leaks can cause your home a lot of damage and can require extensive repairs in some cases.
Below are some signs that should tell you that you need to be looking out for possible leaks:
- Unusual noise - A water leak might cause unusual noises around your bathroom, kitchen, or another area of your home. These might include running or dripping noises.
- Meter readings indicating consumption - If your water meter still shows that you are consuming water even when all of your appliances are switched off, you probably have a leak.
- Low water pressure - When you notice that your plumbing system has abnormally low water pressure, you should be wary of possible leaks.
- Warm spots on your floors - If you notice that a certain area of your floor is warmer than the surrounding areas, you could have a water leak.
When Would You Need a Professional Drain Cleaning?
Having your drains cleaned regularly is important in preventing clogs and maintaining the overall condition of your drains.
The following are some important signs that should tell you that it's time for a drain cleaning in your home:
- Slow draining: When water takes longer than it should to drain, you probably need to have your drains cleaned.
- Clogs: Frequent clogs in one or more drains in your home indicate that you need a cleaning.
- You've never had a cleaning: Eventually, you need to have your drains cleaned. If you never have, then it's probably time to invest in one.
- Odors: Clean drains if you are noticing that they are emitting odors.
Be sure to check out our coupons and promos for ways to save on your next service.
When Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
It's important that your water heater is constantly supplying your home with hot water. Being aware of imminent issues with your water heater helps you avoid the inconvenience of having no hot water in your home.
These are some typical signs in a home that the water heater needs to be either repaired or replaced:
- A pilot light that goes out.
- Parts of burner or heater don't work properly.
- Broken thermostat.
For the most part, these problems can be fixed cheaply and easily. However, water heaters exhibiting these faults that are more than 10 years old should simply be replaced to avoid having to deal with frequently recurring malfunctions.
for Maineville, OH
Susan - Maineville, OH
I was ready to move out of my home, with movers coming the next day, when I discovered that the shut off valves on the washing machine were frozen do to age. I called Nixco in a panic and they came immediately. Quick, efficient and affordable. I highly recommend them!
Robert - Maineville, OH
Bev - Maineville, OH
Worked with me to make an informed decision. Answered all my questions. Knowledgeable, friendly.
Good service done in a timely manner
Jim - Maineville, OH
Response from Nixco Plumbing Inc.:
Hi there Jim, thanks for the great review! Nixco Plumbing Inc. takes pride in providing fast service. We know how frustrating it can be when a plumbing system fails - we want it back up and running for you in as little time as possible! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!
Quality and affordable
Rick - Maineville, OH
Response from Nixco Plumbing Inc.:
Thank you for choosing Nixco Plumbing! We're so happy that you've had a good Nixco Plumbing Experience! Feel free to call us for any additional service! We'll let Chris know how appreciated his work is!
Installed a brand new Woodford 17 hose bibb for residential customer.
Replaced expansion tank with a brand new Pro-Flo expansion tank.
Installed a new Gerber Viper Right Height Toilet in master bath for a residential customer.
Replaced two old hose bibbs with two new WoodFord frost-proof freezeless hose bibbs for a residential customer.