At Nixco Plumbing, Inc., we offer a wide variety of cleaning and repair services for all your plumbing needs. Whether you have a leak within your home, a faulty water heater, or a major clog problem, we can take care of it.
With nearly 40 years experience, we provide the services Middletown residents need to rest easy at night. No job is too large or too small for us to handle; if you suspect you might have a plumbing issue, call us today. Our friendly representatives will be happy to steer you towards a technician who can repair your home or office. Count on us to become your honest Middletown plumber.
Everyone in Middletown is choosing us. Read all about it in our customer reviews!
When Will You Know You Have a Water Leak?
Water leaks can lead to a massive amount of damage if not caught properly. Here are four signs to keep an eye (and ear) out for:
- You hear water running constantly that isn't from the sink, toilet, or dishwasher.
- The reading on your water meter changes although you aren't using any water.
- Your home has odd, unpleasant odors coming from areas you can't explain, particularly near drains.
- There are discolored, stained areas in the walls and ceiling of your home.
Any of these four signs could indicate a water leak, in which case you should seek immediate professional repair as soon as possible.
When Should You Consider a Professional Drain Cleaning?
A clogged drain can quickly turn into a big problem; between backup and overflow, and the ever present possibility of a burst pipe, clogged drains can cost thousands of dollars in repairs if not taken care of quickly.
Here are a few signs you might need professional drain cleaning.
- The water drains slowly. This can indicate a built up of debris that will only grow worse over time.
- The drain emits foul odors. This can be a sign there is decaying debris within the drain that isn't finding its way to the sewer.
- Water and other liquid floods back out of the drain instead of going down. This backflow is indicative of major clogging.
- There is more than one drain clogged within your home or business. If this happens, it could mean there is a major clog within the main line, which affects every drain within the building.
You'll save money on a variety of our services when you access our online discounts and coupons.
When Is It Necessary to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Water heaters have a limited lifespan, but if taken care of properly, will last a long time. However, sometimes they begin to display certain signs that indicate the end of their life is near.
This includes temperature problems; if you find the water just doesn't get as warm as you like, or gets far hotter than you have the temperature regulator set to allow, there is a problem.
Also, water heaters are meant to be quiet; if it makes loud noises and bangs, that could mean there are components loose within the heater.
for Middletown, OH
Art - Middletown, OH
Very professional and honest pricing.
Response from Nixco Plumbing Inc.:
Hi Art! It's great to hear that Chad was able to help you out! The Nixco Plumbing Inc. team takes pride in providing exceptional customer service and a job well done. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again soon! Take care.
GREAT SERVICE, AWESOME PERSON, Willing to work with you, and took time out to explain what he was doing. Thanks again John.
Jenny - Middletown, OH
Susan - Middletown, OH
On Time and Quick, Quality Repair
Clifton - Middletown, OH
John arrived at our home on time and quickly assessed our issue. With all of the parts on his truck, he was able to resolve our problem quickly and in a quality manner. Although possibly not the cheapest plumber you can call, definitely the best quality technicians - and their one year warranty on repairs is nice too!
Great service, courteous technician, Great planning and followup by office personel.
Craig - Middletown, OH
Great service with only a two day notice about repairs. Technician was very courteuos and wasted no time making the repairs. Technician provided repair cost on site at time of repair. Would recommend this company to others for repairs.
Replace water service.
Toilet makes a horrible noise when you flush.
Leak coming through ceiling into lower level.
Customer has a water leak coming from the bathroom into the unit below.
Shower handle on the faucet is not working.